Sarah Schuchardt is an attorney at Hurley Burish, S.C., where she specializes in criminal defense and representing individuals in family law proceedings. Sarah originally joined the firm as a law clerk in 2017 and assisted in a wide range of legal matters, including drafting motions on issues in criminal cases, assisting in attorney disciplinary proceedings, compliance with plant closing procedures, obtaining liquor licensing, and DOT license and registration issues. While in law school, Sarah was a managing editor on the Wisconsin International Law Journal and was the finance chair for the Public Interest Law Foundation. Sarah is ACTFL Certified Intermediate-High Level Spanish.
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Liquor Licensing
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin, J.D.
- Hamilton College, Clinton, NY, B.A., Honors in Comparative Literature and
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Dane County Bar Association